We are looking for outstanding personalities.
- Intern (m/w)
- Senior Associate (m/w) Corporate Communications, Change and Internal Communications
- Associate (m/w) Corporate Communications, Change and Internal Communications
- Journalist (m/w) for Content Creation & Storytelling, Corporate Communications, Change and Internal Communications
- Associate (m/w) Policy & Regulation
- (Junior-)Team Assistant (m/w)
The Bernstein Group is a merger of partner-managed consulting firms. This means great entrepreneurial commitment and high standards, ensuring the best results for our clients.
What we offer
We are looking for qualified individuals to join our team who are interested in assuming a long-term role with us. With us you will find an intellectually challenging consulting position covering a variety of topics and issues, responsibility and the opportunity to shape projects on your own, as well as a collegial and motivated work environment.
Our work is highly demanding and at times fast-paced. Assistance with your professional and personal development is just as important to us as providing excellent working facilities, permanent employment contracts, and regular training opportunities.
Who we are looking for
Our consultants are our assets. Some of our consultants are “home-grown”, having received their entire job training with us. At the same time we are always looking for experienced consultants and industry individuals to complement our team from the outside.
Joining us as an experienced professional
If you have professional experience in our field, you could start your career with the Bernstein Group as an Associate or Senior Associate. If you want to join us as a Director, you will bring on own clients and networks.
Joining us straight away as a Senior Associate requires several years of professional experience in politics, business, or consulting, with management experience and technical expertise. You will be responsible for a number of mandates and lead a team or a practice group.
Joining the Group as an Associate will require you to have at least two years of professional experience in politics, business, or consultancy. You will be assigned to a Director or Senior Associate. You will consult sub-projects independently and serve on different practice groups in an expert capacity.
Joining us as a undergraduate
You will join us as a Junior Associate, to be developed by us as an Associate. We provide you with consultancy-specific requirements, develop your argumentative skills, and guide you through your first steps in independent consulting and representation of interests.
For graduates with a Bachelor’s degree we offer a 12-month trainee program, during which you will be familiarised with the day-to-day work of a consultant. If there is reciprocal interest, we will subsequently assist you in obtaining a Master’s degree and bring you on board as a Junior Associate.
For students we offer the option of a paid internship of three to six months.
- Passion for political processes and knowledge of the decision making process for our public policy section
- Experience with journalistic work and interest for in capital market issues for our communications section
- Creative drive and self-initiative
- A streak for building and developing networking
- A pronounced capacity for analysis and abstraction as well as argumentative skills
- Structured, reasoned work and action
- Fluent in German, very good English skills (other foreign languages would be an advantage)
If this description fits you, you are welcome to send us a spontaneous application.